For every shoe, leads a different life....

For every shoe, leads a different life....

Monday, September 14, 2015

Top 5 Questions For Miracle Baby 3!

Three posts in ONE day?! Y'all are gonna get spoiled! :-P But I thought I'd answer the top 5 questions I've been getting!

1) How far along are you?
    Well, we don't exactly know. Since we weren't trying, it's a bit harder to tell. Based off of LMP (last menstrual period) it's looking like I'm between 6-8 weeks. That's also throwing in my HcG levels that I've gotten twice now.

2) When's your due date?
     Well based off the last question, we're not exactly sure! But it's looking like end of April right now! We will for sure update as we get information! :-)

3) How are you feeling?
    Honestly, I'm feeling great!!!!! Which is honestly down right surprising. Not that I was miserably sick with the boys, but I've felt very little nausea or morning sickness. I can smell things from 10 miles away now. I forgot about that pregnancy super power! I definitely have a dislike for certain foods. No particular cravings besides anything coated in cheese. My top 2 complaints? Sore boobs and being tired a bit more than normal. lol Either being tired or not being able to sleep when I need to. For example, I should be sleeping now since I have my 4a.m. Y shift today. But ah well. Pregnancy! All in all, I can't complain! I'm loving every second. Okay, maybe I don't love the all of a sudden car sickness I've developed or the fact that sometimes I have to hold my boobs when I walk. But I'm grateful and with being grateful comes joy! :-D

4) Are you going to find out gender?
     YES YES YES!!!!!! As soon as possible! hahaha We probably will not reveal a name though! But we definitely will find out gender when we can and keep you all in the loop! I promise! ;-)

5) Are you hoping for a girl this time?
     No! Over the years I have fully come to love and embrace being a "Boy Mom" It's what I do! Having a girl would throw my game off 100% hahaha! But straight up, I'm hoping for a healthy baby! That's what I'm hoping for! Boy, girl, doesn't matter. Our baby is a miracle and I just want the baby to be healthy and happy! :-)

1 comment: